We have a Baby Einstein book called Neighborhood Animals that has about ten animals in it with pictures and words which we read to Ruggie most nights before bed. Well, we ask how each animal goes...the dog goes woof woof, the cat goes meow meow, etc, etc. One of the animals on there is the rabbit. Since we have no idea how the rabbit goes, we just say "The rabbit goes hoppity hop hop." Well, today while we were reading the book, he started saying "Hop, hop, hop, hop!" I screamed for Tuna to come and we both went ballistic hearing him say that which he thought was just hilarious!
Today, we dropped him off at the nursery while we went to Sunday school and for the first time EVER he did not cry. He started eating Cheerios and playing with the cars there. Usually, he starts crying the second we pull into the church parking lot, but I think he has outgrown that phase, thank goodness. When I used to pick him up from the nursery, he would start bawling as soon as he saw me as if to say, "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME?!" But now, we have to drag him out of the nursery since he is usually too busy flirting with the girls there.
Also, Ruggie is obsessed with pressing down the little bubbles on the top of to-go cups...you know the ones that say Diet and Root Beer and stuff like that. I have no idea why I think of this as top baby news, but whatever. Ha!
Since Ruggie has been born, Tuna and I have had like 3 date nights...MAYBE. I think I am over counting. Well, today we are going to hang with some other couples playing Bunco (fruity, I know, but there is money involved and I think I used to be a gambling addict in my last life) while Tuna's ma takes care of Rugface.
No comments:
Post a Comment