Right now, Ruggie is eating garden veggie rice and laughing at the movie Cars, his fave movie of all time. He sits in his little feeding chair with his chubby feet crossed and makes sure to point at his favorite parts. Now he is shaking his head back and forth really fast to get dizzy and going, "Woah, woah, woah, woah, oh, woah, woah!" Then he does a fake cough and looks back to make sure I'm watching him. Also, he is perfecting his fake smile of which you see above.
Baby Sister is being induced in two days so tomorrow is Rug's last full day of being the only child! Yikes! I think he'll be a sweet big brother...we'll keep you posted as to how he takes sharing his domain. Also, tomorrow night will be the first night he stays anywhere else but home. Oy. So many changes. I think he'll handle it like a pro and then will be so excited to be back to his normal routine by this weekend that he won't even notice the baby...maybe? We'll see!
Baby Sister is being induced in two days so tomorrow is Rug's last full day of being the only child! Yikes! I think he'll be a sweet big brother...we'll keep you posted as to how he takes sharing his domain. Also, tomorrow night will be the first night he stays anywhere else but home. Oy. So many changes. I think he'll handle it like a pro and then will be so excited to be back to his normal routine by this weekend that he won't even notice the baby...maybe? We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment