Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody from Ruggie, Beets and Mr. and Mrs. Skroodle! This picture is from a year ago when Ruggie was still in diapers and Beets was only 4 months old. I remember thinking then that by the NEXT Christmas, Beets would be walking around and sure enough, this upcoming Christmas, Ruggie will be 3 years old and Beets will be screaming bloody murder and hightailing it from Santa!

I know I have a ton to be grateful for! First, my beautiful family is healthy and full of love and faith in God....could anything be more important? As I sit here typing and Beets is squealing at Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Ruggie is turning to me and speaking like a little grown-up, I am in awe at how wonderful my babies are....naturally, the second I finished typing that, Beets' squeals turned to peals of anger but that is just her little diva personality which I love. We have such great friends and family who support us, love us and accept us for who we are, so, to them, thank you and I love you all!

Well, in other news, I have tons to catch up on, including Beets' first visit to D.C. with me and my ma last week. We had a blast and, yes, she got her first set of wings and was basically spoiled by all the stewardesses on the planes and all the people we met along the way. But that, including pics from there, will have to wait because I have a family to bathe, a wonderful hubby to wake up and some traveling to my family to do to celebrate this blessed holiday. Until then, have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: