So, today Tuna and I started our diets....we've both felt chubby and blech and blahpity blah, so we knew it was time to make a change. I am about 100% sure that Tuna did better than me, so I thought to make myself feel better and to remain accountable to the world at large, I would do the following:
Diet Mess Ups and Fess Ups
Let's start with things I did RIGHT:
*Said no to the frozen cookie dough offered to me at the hungriest time of the day
*Said no to going along with friends to McD's to get a Big Mac and chocolate shake even though my chubby little stomach almost popped out of my belly Aliens-style to go along with them after I said, No, thanks.
*Brought my Lean Cuisine lunch and ate it.....very quickly and at the appropriate time....not at 9am like I usually eat my lunch.
*Resisted all snacking at work.
*Drank water!!!!
Now on to things I did WRONG:
*Did not say no to the McD's manager's special brought in for me this morning (13 points!!!!!)
*Ate half a cupcake with Beets....okay, more like two-thirds....FINE, FINE! An entire cupcake, but it was very small.
*Licked chocolate off of Ruggie after he had his cupcake even though I could have wiped it off with a towel. Ugh, I'm fat.
Anyway, I didn't get a chance to weigh myself this morning so I have no idea what I'm working with. I think I'm off to an okay start....not great....but okay. I seriously think I have been consuming about 3000 calories a day up until today and I think today it was more like 1500.
In kiddy news, my babies are beautiful and currently eating cheesy noodles with broccoli while watching Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends. Kind of messed up on one of my New Year's Resolutions to eat all dinners at the table....whoops!
Also, Beets and I were able to put Ruggie down for a nap.....get this....in his toddler bed!!!! Tuna had a doc appointment so we were left to our own devices. It is virtually impossible to put one of the kids to sleep if the other one is not already asleep. I put Ruggie in his toddler bed and scratched and rubbed his back while Beets walked around screaming and going "Shhhhhhhhh" with her finger up to her lips and opening and loudly closing drawers. I kept thinking, yup, this is a lost cause, but within a few minutes, Ruggie was sound asleep. Beets and I looked at each other with wide, disbelieving eyes. I had to stop myself from screaming, We did it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment