Tuna just walked by and said both kids are delirious. Beets is screaming about nanooos (nanas aka bananas) and Ruggie has been working his noodle plate for a good 45 minutes already.
Some cute things from this weekend before I have to jet:
*When we put out Beet's tea set and fake desserts, one was missing so Grandma JoJo substituted it with a different dessert. She looked at it for a second and then looked at it and pointed and said annoyingly, "What dat?" As in....are you friggin' seriously trying to trick me?
*Tuna and I had a conference in Austin to attend Friday and Saturday, so we got to spend some alone time together. Much needed and SO much fun! We laughed so hard and got to talk so much.....just makes me remember why I fell in love with him 14 years ago.
Anyway, good night fellow mamas and dadas! Sleep tight!
No comments:
Post a Comment