Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ima Let You Finish

Yo, Tuna, I'm really happy for you and ima let you finish, but Ruggie and I had the best date of all time. Of all time!!!!

I tell ya, I was actually a little bit nervous and excited for mine and Ruggie's date even though he kept telling me that he did not know where we were going for our date but that he had enough money to pay for it. Tuna and I decided to have a semi-double date at the mall. He took Beets to get some Hello Kitty earrings and Ruggie and I sat at our favorite table near the coffee kiosk and shared a mocha frap and a cookie and brownie. Ruggie and I held hands the entire way to our date and after we had finished our desserts, we walked around and held hands. He pointed to every girly store (Forever 21, Victoria's Secret) and asked if I wanted to go in and look around. What a perfect little romantic man. I almost lost it a few times but I did not want to get him nervous thinking he made me cry (with happiness, of course).

As for Beets, I think I was in denial, but after seeing her and Tuna walking around yesterday, I had to just finally cave in and admit that whether I want to believe it or not, she is very much a Daddy's girl. As Tuna asked a week ago, how will he ever be able to say no to her? She has him wrapped around her chubby fingers and thighs and smelly feet. I have never seen him so smitten with a girl....me included. :)

In other news, Tuna and I have started to notice that our tummies are very large and in charge. Thus, tonight is our last fatty hurrah as we start Weight Watchers tomorrow. We each want to lose about 30 pounds and start eating healthier for and with the kids.

Keep you posted!!!!

No comments: