While Tuna says that Ruggie has done it many times before (thanks for letting me know, Tuna), today was the first time that I saw Ruggie pee standing up. I was getting the kids ready for their bath and was taking Beet's shirt off and I told Ruggie to go ahead and pee....after all, who wants a yellow bath? I figured he would just sit on the toilet, but, nope. He pulled down his underwear, did the forward strut and peed standing up. I just stood in awe thinking, "My baby boy is a little man!" It was so surreal.
Naturally, I told Tuna when he got home and he looked at me like, "And?" Then he said, "Wait, you have not seen him do that before?" To which I said, "Thanks for letting me know!" Oy....men. When Ruggie and Beets get full scholarships to Columbia University, I am going to keep that little secret gem in my pocket for a full month and then one day over dinner when we are all discussing it, I am going to say, "Oh, you didn't know?" ;)
On a side note, I did my first week weigh-in and lost 2 whole pounds. That's like 8 sticks of butter!
No comments:
Post a Comment